Sunday, July 8, 2007

FAQ:

Who: StickyKeys & her friends!

What: The Shady Stix Sketch Show!

When: July & August (with one week off for summer hiatus)!

Where: Here on blogger!

Why: I was bored...

How: Very carefully...


Now... what again?




What is The_SSSS?

The_SSSS is a collection of skits, parodies, and general rambliness straight from my brain to your plate. We will have new content Mon-Fri of each week including podcasts, advice columns, rejected show pitches, games, and so much more!


Why are you doing this?

I had the idea for Priscilla for a little while, but couldn't see myself devoting a whole separate blog to it. I also had a lot of unfinished posts that I wanted to share and wanted incentive to get done! What better than a weekly sketch show?


Can I syndicate you/add you to my flist/etc?

Of course you can, and please do! I have included a subscription center which provides feeds via feedburner. If you are on livejournal you can syndicate using the_ssss livejournal feed also in the sidebar. There's also a Google calendar so you can follow the progress that way.

I have dedicated a MySpace to the project so feel free to friend it so you can receive important bulletins. If you'd like to friend my personal journal feel free to do that also. I am stickykeys633 on livejournal and myspace.


I want to get involved! Can I?

YES! I love new content and you'd receive full credit. Got something wacky you've been dying to do? Well let me know about it and we'll see what we can work out? Just email me at shadystix@gmail.com


I want to send you some fan mail because I think you're stuff is great/hate mail because you suck. Can I?

Umm, YEAH! I'd prefer the former, but if you have something to say feel free to comment or drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you. Please keep any site comments to the site though. If you have something to say about content someone else has provided, either use the gmail link for the page, or comment on the post.


I'm all out of questions!

I'm all of out answers! Finally, something we agree on.

0 comments: