Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Call For Submissions

We will feature a twice weekly advice column featuring experts in several fields. However what's advice without questions? Well, pretty much just a bunch of hot air so to combat this influx of pretention I need some questions from you, my hopeful viewing audience.

Questions can ran the gamut: relationship advice, health problems, money issues, friend drama. Don't expect the world, but do expect a well thought out response from our experts.

Comment here with your questions or email them to me at shadystix @ gmail.com. The more the better and I'll be filtering them to the correct parties. There's a calendar on the site and you'll have a chance to see if your question has been chosen and when it will be answered.

If you leave a question be sure to let me know what you'd like your display name to be and where you would like it linked. For example,


Dear Expert,
I have been in a long term relationship with the love of my life for the past five years. Everything would be fine except this dream man of mine is also my identical twin. We have so much in common and we're in love, how do we tell the world to accept us and leave us alone?

In love with the only man as pretty as me,

Narcissysmo Jameson
(http://thisismyblog.thisiswhereitishosted.com)




I didn't just steal someone's question did I? Well, you get the gist.

If you have any additional questions (probably starting with What the Eff?) please feel free to comment or email me (shadystix @ gmail) and I'll fill you in!

0 comments: